- forecast page expanded to seven days and a drop down menu now offers a selection of 8 other local towns that NWS forecasts. Rock Hall is the default.
- Advisories page has been expanded to cover 7 Counties and a Weather Warning map has been added
- County Advisories pages has a new look
- Live Webcam has a second camera added (work still in process)
- Live Air Traffic link has been added - similar to AIS ship traffic
- Nearby Metar has been expanded - 20 stations now reporting with a new page format
- Weather Flyer page now has included the local tide predictions
- Almanac Station Monthly Report added: Monthly/Daily weather info
- Almanac Station Historical Data added: daily records back to 2010 maintained by Weather Underground from data supplied by this site
- Almanac Space Weather page added
- Almanac Earthquake page updated - new Google map shows quake activity location
- Status page added
- Website map added
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Major Site Updates
Recent upgrades by my hosting company required that site code be upgraded to support PHP 5.4.9. This was a big project but it also gave me the opportunity to enhance some features. The following is a list of changes and upgrades.